AMResorts Honored with Two Awards by Expansión Magazine

AMResorts has secured two awards from Expansión Magazine, including being named one of the Most Important Companies in Mexico and the Number One Company to Work for in the Hospitality Industry.

Congratulations to our hard working amigos! Learn more below:


500 Most Important Companies in Mexico

AMResorts has once again been recognized in the ranking of the 500 Most Important Companies in Mexico according to the results obtained by the prestigious business magazine Expansión. In the July 2020 edition of the main Expansion ranking, which highlights the largest companies in the country according to their level of sales, AMResorts® holds the 122 position in the 2019 ranking, remaining as the leading company in the Hospitality and Tourism sector.

The magazine publishes its special edition of the “500 Most Important Companies in Mexico” yearly. Their objective is to provide an overview of the main Mexican companies in the various economic sector.

In an open call, the magazine invited more than 2,500 companies, public and private, Mexican and transnational requesting general information and summary financial data, which are included in the list. For Mexican companies, operations in the country and abroad are considered, and for transnational companies, only what is generated by their operations in national territory is considered.

Super Empresas

Number 1 Hospitality and Tourism Company to Work For

Number 4 Company to Work For Overall

Additionally, we are excited to share that for the ninth consecutive year, AMResorts has been ranked as one of the Top 10 in the “Super Empresas 2020”. AMResorts has been honored fourth overall and first in the Hospitality and Tourism sector by Expansión in Top Companies to work for, or “Super Empresas”, for its corporate culture and values, human resource procedures and commitment to employee development. Super Empresas ranks companies based on surveys from more than 3,000 employees of Super Companies in 2020.

Every year, Expansión publishes the special publication “Super Empresas” to publicly recognize the companies that are busy and committed to strengthening the Organizational Culture. Expansión hires the consulting firm Top Companies, who determines, according to a social-scientific methodology, which companies are on the list.

In the fourteenth edition, the companies participated in three groups according to the number of collaborators: more than 3,000; from 500 to 3,000; and fewer than 500 employees. The companies were subjected to two measurement instruments under the Top Companies guide: the first, a 102-question questionnaire designed to understand the cultural experience of employees within organizations. This is equivalent to 80 percent of the final grade. The second, a review and evaluation of the policies and programs that companies offer to their employees, which is equivalent to the remaining 20 percent of the final grade.

AMResorts prides themselves in giving guests a good experience without sacrificing fun for safety, beginning with the implementation of their CleanComplete Verification.

2 views

© 2020 by International Group Sales, Inc.         

Privacy Policy

  • White Instagram Icon
  • White LinkedIn Icon
  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon

FLORIDA • OHIO • MEXICO • TEXAS

MEMBERS OF: